CNC Cladding Cutters
The only Cladding Cutter router bits
you will ever need again…
Manufactured by Timer Tools in Melbourne, our solid carbide, double ended V cutters and double ended trimming cutters are designed for solid aluminium and composite cladding material.
Our Cladding Cutters are specifically designed for use on CNC routing machines and have proven to cut more efficiently with a superior finish across multiple materials, especially alucobond cladding.
- Cutters are available in standard 8, 10 and 12mm diameter
- Made in Melbourne out of solid carbide for optimum strength
- Trimming cutters available in 6mm, 1/4in and 8mm diameter
- Low vibration and reduced noise while cutting
- Engineered design allows precision machining for a perfect fold
- Tools easily customised to your requirements
- In stock and ready to order!
Timber Tools Cladding Cutters are the only CNC tools you will ever need again, they are light-weight, extremely durable and have a precision designed cutting action for a perfect finish on your projects every time.